Photos

Saturday 21 December 2013

Nikon D3100

Nikon D3100 review


             I am very much impressed, This is my first Nikon Single-Lens reflex (SLR) digital Camera and am loving it. I am pretty confused before buying this DSLR. After doing so much research i decided for NIKON D3100. Because the gripping was so good in my hand than any other.




              I am using this DSLR for more than 3 months, no problem found. I am happy with this. This is a very good entry-level DSLR, You can get awesome clarity. By using this DSLR you can capture Creative Photos with Scene Modes. This camera offers a choice of Scene Modes, Choosing a scene mode automatically optimizes settings for the selected scene, making a creative photography as simple as selecting mode.



            The D3100 is a very user-friendly camera and it comes with good accessories (AF-S 18-55mm lens and Tripod). Trust me, you won't regret this to buy. There are many more options, Keep checking my blog, I shall come up with more updates. I hope you might like this post.


            I would like to hear your opinion feedback/comments on my blog and you can contact me raavijyo@gmail.com


1 comment: